Full Day - 33 Foot - St. Thomas or St. John PowerBoat Charter with Captain
Enjoy an all-day private boat charter and cruise to snorkeling destinations, beaches, beach bars, secluded destinations, and the best and most beautiful that St. Thomas and St. John have to offer. Your boat includes plenty of snorkeling gear for adults and children, a freshwater washdown, and a large sun deck to catch some rays. Plus there are rear bench seats, two center-console seats, a captain-side seat, and two oversized bean bag chairs to provide ultimate comfort for up to 9 passengers in your party.
Your charter also includes a large cooler with ice, water and drink storage, a top-of-the-line JL sound system with mobile phone hookup, and a transom ladder with four easy steps to access the back of the boat and swim or snorkel. The 33-foot Jupiter boat is equipped with twin 300 Yamaha 4-stroke engines to power your cruise around the islands, and the captain can recommend some of the best locations for snorkeling, sea life encounters, beach hopping, or just plain partying. Whether you want a day of adventure, quiet relaxation, or some fun in the sun, your private boat will take you there. Book your charter now for a memorable and thrilling day in the Caribbean.
Duration: 7 hours
Maximum Passengers: 9 passengers
Cost: $825 (base price for 6 people) + $26.50 per additional person over 6 people
Captain’s fee is included. Gratuity not included.
Fuel fees are not included and charged separately at the completion of the charter.
- Enjoy an all-day private boat charter with 7 hours of your preferred fun
- Snorkel, swim, relax, sunbathe, and visit great beaches, beach bars or exotic locales
- Swim and snorkel right off the boat with the four-step transom ladder
- Be on the lookout for sea turtles, colorful reef fish, rays, and other ocean life
- Bring your own music and play it from your phone on our high-end JL sound system
- Sunbathe on the large sun deck or on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Enjoy the crystal-clear and warm Caribbean waters
- Take in the spectacular views of St. Thomas and St. John
- Learn about island history from your knowledgeable captain
- Enjoy a full day of activities or relaxation
Before You Book
- All charters leave from Compass Point Marina in St. Thomas and at the National Park dock in St. John
- Full-day charters are 7 hours
- Please enter your preferred pickup island, St. Thomas or St. John, in the Notes section of your checkout page.
- Please bring towels, swimsuits, sunscreen, and cover-ups
- Spray-on sunscreen is not permitted on the boat (lotion sunscreen allowed)
- Fuel consumption is not included and depends on usage & price per gallon (usually between $200 - $300 per trip)
- Fuel costs can be charged to your credit card
- High-quality snorkeling gear for children and adults is available
- Please bring any food or drinks you wish to enjoy
- Bring your iPhone or iPod for music during your journey
- All ages are welcome on all charters
Departure point: Compass Point Marina, St. Thomas and the National Park Dock, St. John
Departure time: 9:00 AM
Duration: 7 hours
Return details: 4:00 PM
- 7 hours of personal and comfortable chartering
- 33ft Jupiter powerboat with seating for up to 9 people
- Easy-access four-step rear transom ladder for swimming and snorkeling
- JL high-end sound system with mobile phone connectivity
- Cooler with ice and water plus storage for drinks (beverages not included)
- Freshwater washdown to rinse off after snorkeling or swimming
- Free high-quality snorkeling gear for all ages and sizes
- Expert captain and guide for help with navigating the islands
- Gratuities for the captain are not included in the price
- Fuel costs are not included in the price.
- Due to distance, boats do not go to St. Croix.
Fuel fees will be calculated at the end of the trip and can be paid via credit card.
While we will attempt to provide the boat you requested. Mechanical breakdowns are an unfortunate reality in this business, and we reserve the right to substitute a similar sized boat if the boat you selected is not available.
All cancellations made at least 48 hours before departure date will result in a 100% refund. If cancelled fewer than 48 hours before your departure, your deposit will not be refunded. Any charters cancelled due to weather will result in a 100% reimbursement.