Island Tour with Shopping and Beach Stop in St Thomas
Take the ultimate tour of St. Thomas! Enjoy a full day of sightseeing, shopping, and swimming. Start your tour with a convenient pickup from your ship or hotel, and our knowledgeable tours guides will take you to all the best spots on the island. Begin at Charlotte Amalie for some shopping in our downtown shops. Purchase souvenirs, or shop for the finest jewelry, electronics, or spirits.
Return to your tour for a drive around the island to see all the beautiful scenery, breathtaking beach views, and clear Caribbean waters. Enjoy the party atmosphere with many stops for picture opportunities to commemorate your tour. Get the ultimate view at Mountain Top, the island’s tallest peak, and try the world famous banana daiquiris. Enjoy a beautiful view of Magen’s Bay—one of the top 10 beaches in the world!
End your trip with hours of fun frolicking at our world famous local beach, Magens Bay. Rent a chair or snorkeling equipment for a day close to shore. View some of the colorful fish and marine life of the Caribbean, or simply stay on shore for some local food and sun.
Return back to your ship or hotel room with plenty of time to enjoy a night out on the island.
Transportation is provided via van, mini-van, SUV, or an open-air Safari bus for larger groups. All guides are licensed and certified professional drivers with extensive knowledge of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Do not miss out on this amazing island opportunity. Book your ultimate tour today!
Island Tour in St Thomas
Island Tour with Beach Stop in St Thomas
Island Tour with Shopping Stop in St Thomas
Duration: 5- 7 hours
Important Note: SAFETY FIRST!
Please note that it is now required to wear a mask in the US Virgin Islands to get any service including taxis, tours and entering establishments. Please do have your masks on when you come in for your safety and the safety of your service providers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.
- Enjoy all that St. Thomas has to offer
- Start your journey with some duty-free shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie
- Shop for the island’s best rum, jewelry, electronics, and clothing items
- Drive along the island for panoramic views of the beaches and lush foliage
- Partake in breathtaking views and photo opportunities of Magen’s Bay
- View the island from 1500 feet above sea level, the highest point in St. Thomas
- Enjoy a party atmosphere with loud music, singing and dancing
- End your tour with a relaxing and fun two-hour excursion on one of St. Thomas’ fabulous white-sand beaches
- Rent snorkeling gear, purchase a scuba diving trip, or rent Jet Skis
- Try the world famous banana daiquiri at Mountain Top
- Relax under the beach bungalow or soak up some sun on a reclining chair
- Swim and see the marine life in the warm Caribbean waters
- Dine at some of the local restaurants for a taste of island cuisine
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Bring beach attire for quick changing
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Kids under 2 are free on all tours
- All currency is in U.S. dollars
- All major credit cards and traveler’s checks are accepted at local shops
- U.S. and Canada travelers do not need a passport
- Please let us know if you need accommodations for a cruise ship schedule
- There are water activities and snorkeling gear for rent at all beaches
- All personal items will be secure in the vehicle while enjoying the beach
- St. Thomas has a duty-free allowance of $1,600
- Up to five liters of spirits may be purchased as long as one liter is from St. Thomas
- The 11:00 AM departure is not available for Hotel Guests. It is available for late arrival cruise ship guests only.
Departure point: Your hotel, cruise ship dock, or place of stay (by arrangement)
Departure time: 8:30 am or 10:00 am
Note: If your cruise ship arrives afer 11:30 am, you may book the 10 am and inform us in the notes section that you are on that cruise ship. You will be picked up 30 minutes after the arrival of the cruise ship. This option is available for late arrival cruise ship guests only.Duration: 5-7 Hours
- Shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie
- Sightseeing with a stop at Mountain Top for views from the highest point of the island showing off Magen’s Bay
- Stops along the way for photo opportunities
- Two hours of beach time at Magen’s Bay
- Transportation to and from your hotel, cruise ship or place of stay
- Accommodations for cruise ship passengers
- Gratuities not included
All our taxis are fully certified and authorized in St. Thomas, USVI. All open-air cabs are called “Safaris” and can hold up to 25 people. We have been operating in St. Thomas for 15 years and are well-known for exciting and energetic tours.
Our cruise ship accommodation features a departure at 9:00 AM and a return time of 3:00 PM to meet cruise ship schedules.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of your scheduled tour will receive no refund. If your ship does not arrive to port due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, contact us for a full refund. No-shows will be charged the full price. Operators reserve the right to cancel any tours with a full refund due to weather or other circumstances.